1. We re- created the wall of china.
2. Its was important because it was made a pathway for tourists. it also keeps the tresspassers out. it was wide enough for a cherriot to fit down the middle.
3. It is similar to other civilizations because it was built out of mud and small stones because tools werent advanced.
1. we re-created the bathtub for king tut
2.Its important because its king tuts bathtub and he used it.
3. Its simular because other kings had specialbaths.
1. i recreated a pyramid.
2. so they could worship the gods.
3. I used sandstone to recreate the pyramid.
4. It is similiar becuase they used stone to make they pyramids.
I wonder how they got the supplies they used.
By stealing and trading from enemies
I wonder how they turned dead bodies into mummies.
1: Announcement of death
2: Embalming the body
3: Removal of the brain
4: Removal of internal organs
5: Drying out process
6: Wrapping the body
7: Final process
Mummification was a ritual that took many days
The bodys were wrapped in linen
I wonder how they built pyramids.
As the slaves cut the first stones for the pyramid from nearby quarries, thousands more began building the causeway, erecting storehouses and digging a canal to link the foot of the plateau to the Nile. Meanwhile scribes, the Pharaoh's project managers, dispatched orders for more supplies.
I wonder they came up with all the symbols.
They developed hieroglyphs very simply by using the names of everyday objects that could be depicted with symbols.
I wonder why bodies were mummified.
The Egyptians had an understanding that the body was a form of the soul; a