2. It was important beacuse people need to live in places. People that are rich have huge houses too. But I think poor people have some sort of houses.
3. It is similar because people have houses and rich people have big houses too.
|Learners in Room 117||
1.I re-created a small hous efor the poor people.
2. It is important because poor people need a house. I built the small house out of clay. And the door is made ou of wood.
3. It is similar because in egypt they had small houses too. But all of them had it I think.
1. I re-created a pyrimid in my screen shot.
2. It is important because they are a big part of the culture and they create like little places in the pyrimids.
3. I re-created it by taking the sand brick and making the pyrimd.
4. It is similar to ancient Egypt because the pyrimds are like places that people make that take for ever and people really like them thay are the symbol of Egypt.
5. I will try to build his tumb stone and put it in a pyrimd.
Egypt “I wonder…” Research
5 “I wonder…” statements about Ancient Egypt. Research your “I wonder…”
statements and record what you found in the second column.
wonder why there were so many birds in their language?
read the faces of a bird.
wonder how they make pyramids?
pyramid blocks were hewn from quarries using stone and copper tools. There are
examples of each stage of block extraction at existing ancient quarries. Granite
was quarried using pounding stones of dolerite, some of which have been found
laying about the quarries.
did they mummify people?
earliest ancient Egyptians buried their dead in small pits in the desert. The
heat and dryness made them turn to a mummy
did they get money?
export stuff like oil and cotton and also handy tools to other countries for
did they eat?
and beer, complemented by dates, vegetables, and pickled and salted fish, but
the wealthy had a large range to choose
1.We built farms, temples, and rivers.
2. It was important because they had farms to eat from, they had temples to worship, and they had rivers to drink from. It is important to goverment beacuse they need food and water and they need to worship that is why it is important.
3. I re-created it by having the temples as wood bricks, the water as water, and the farm as crops and wood.