1. In ancient china we built the great wall of china and a tomb.
2. What we re-created for ancient china was important. The great wall of china was important because it kept out most of the un wanted people and tribes near by. The tomb was important because they held the dead worriers, kings, and royalty. That is why the tomb and the great was and still is important.
3. Many civilizations are similar to ancient china because many civilizations worship god and invented for there benefit.
1. In Ancient India I re-created the great bath with light brown clay.
2. The great bath was important because it was used for religious things. Some religious things like Baptism. Which is the way to becoming a child of god.
3. Many other civilizations used buildings for religious things too.
1. In my Ancient Egypt I recreated a little version of a pyramid and a small version of the door when u walk in Ancient Egypt and the Nile river.
2. The parts of Ancient Egypt that are important are its pyramids because it is were the pharos are buried and the door is important because it keeps the unwanted out and the Nile river is important because its there water source.
3. I recreated the pyramid with sand stairs and I recreated the door with just sandstone and the Nile river was already there.
4. These things I built are similar because pyramids were used to bury the pharos and the door was like the gate door to keep unwanted people out and the Nile river was huge and was the water source to the Egyptians.
5. To represent King Tut I will add a statue in his name and put gold in the pyramid were he was buried.
1) I have re-created a temple, gardens, 1 and 2 story houses, jail, and 2 rivers, and a tower.
2) They built temples for there gods, they made gardens for food and the King made hanging gardens to impress his wife, they built a tower to look for danger, houses to live in, and a jail to put the punished.
3) I re-created the temple with sandstone, the gardens with dirt and seeds, the houses with wood and sandstone, the jail with stone and iron bars, and the tower with sandstone.