This is my civilization I made with my partners and I love what we built together!!!
(F.Y.I. There's a Legend of Zelda Reference XD)
1. I recreated the Terracotta Warriors in my Minecraft EDU civilization for Ancient China.
2. The Terracotta Warriors were important in Ancient China because it was built as a type of memorial for the first emperor Qin Shi Hang Di. It surrounded His tomb as an army so he would be protected in his next life. They built it about the size of a football field because they revered him so much and wanted him to be safe in his next life.
3. It's similar to the other civilizations that we built because the other things that we created were to protect and/or worship a leader that died.
1. The part of Ancient India I am recreating is the Charminar which is a monument.
2. The Charminar is important to India because of many theories. One widely spread is that it was built in the center of Hyderabad to commemorate the eradication of plague. This was said to also be a place that Muhammad prayed at to have the disappearance of the plague. Other theories of importance to the Charminar include Islamic religion.
3. This element is similar to other civilizations we have studied because the civilizations we did before had big monuments they had and they had many theories of the reason it was built.
I recreated the sphinx in my Ancient Egypt civilization.
The Sphinx was important in Egypt for their religion because they made it for worshipping some of their gods.
I used sandblocks for my sphinx because in Egypt they didn't have many resources except for sand to build things.
The Sphinx that I made is similar to Ancient Egypt because they used sandblocks for their pyramids and for the sphinx because they didn't have many resources except for that.
I can make King Tutankhamen's tomb with help from my group members.
1. I made the sphinx in the screenshot.
2. It was important because of their religion and to worship their gods.
I plan to keep working on the sphinx.
Was the sphinx hollow or are you not supposed to go in it?
1. I made two houses in my ancient Mesopotamia minecraft world.
2. This was important to ancient Mesopotamia for the government and culture because the Mesopotamians made a shrine in their houses to worship gods and the bigger the house the richer they are than other people.
3. I recreated it by making a small house which would be for the Mesopotamians that didn't have much money and then I made a house that was bigger which was for the people that were richer then other Mesopotamians.