1. The part of ancient China that Alison and I recreated was the" Great wall of China" .
2. The great wall of China was important in Ancient China because it would keep out all of the invaders that tried to invade Ancient China and it would keep Ancient China safe. They also used it as a defense system also to keep the invader's away.
3. The great wall of china wasn't similar to other civilizations in those days because ancient china was the first people to build the great wall of china.
1.The part of ancient India that I created was the great bath.
2.The great bath was important in ancient India because they used the bath to baptize people. The people baptized the people in the great bath because it was known for the bath to have holy water. Lastly the great bath was important because the people used the bath to also wash up so they wouldn't be dirty
3.This element was not similar to other civilizations because ancient India was the first civilization to have the great bath in those times.
1.The part of Egypt that I created was the big wall
2.The stone wall was important to the Egyptians because nobody would be able to invade on the Egyptians land, this is important culture because the people around that time all had different cultures and if they disagreed on something and they had a conflict they would be safe.
3 .I recreated this element by stacking blocks and blocks over each other and above each other just like the Egyptian's did.
4. This element is similar to ancient Egypt because I used stones just like the ancient Egyptian's did also the wall was pretty old so it had some vines on it just like my wall does.
5. I will go down deep into the pyramid that we made and make king tuts ancient mummy and maybe some other mummies if I could