|Learners in Room 117||
1. I recreated a temple that the the people worshiped there ancestors.
2. This was important to china in many ways. One way it was important was because the temples were used for spiritual reasons. Another reason it was important was because they could talk to there ancestors.
3. Ancient china is similar to the other civilizations because the others used temples or other buildings to conect to spirits or gods.
1. I re-created the the great bath.
2. This was important to india because it was the first puoblic 'pool' in the world. An other reason is that they used it for religous ceremonies.
3. This was similar to other civilizations because in egypt they also used the mud bricks.
1. I am going to explain what I created. I created a pyramid with king tuts tomb inside this image is king tuts tomb.
2. This part of ancient Egypt was important because they used the pyramid to create tombs were dead people would go. also king tuts tomb was very important to ancient Egypt because he was the youngest king at age 9.
3. I used a zombie head to show that king tut was a mummy and i used the armor to show as the body parts.
4.this element is similar to ancient Egypt because king tuts tomb was in the pyramids.
5. I already added the tomb to represent king tut by making his tomb.
I wonder what they wrapped mummies in.
I found that they wrap mummies in cloth.
I wonder how long the nile river is.
I found that its 4,132 miles long.
I wonder what plants they grew.
I found that they grew wheat, vegetables, barley, figs, melons, pomegranates, and vines.
I wonder how they made the pyramids so tall.
I found that they used ramps to get the stones up on top.
I wonder what the main gods are.
I found that they worshiped Amun, Horus, and Bastet.
1. I re-created a ziggarat with the iragation system. We also made the Tigris River and we added some donkeys.
2. The tigris river was importent to Mesipotemia because it lets them have water, food, and water for the farms. also the ziggarat is what they used to worship the gods so it is importent to there religion and culture.
3. I re-created Mesopotamia with a sand stone to make the ziggarat, wooden fence to make a farm, and the river for water to water the farm.