1. I recreated one of the house houses of Ancient India.
2. It was important to ancient India because its were the people of India lived. It is a one story house that is made out of hardend clay bricks. In the house there is a well and its what they used for indoor plumming.
3. It is similar to other civilizations because they had house they lived in and the well is similar to the irragation system.
1. The part of ancient Egypt I recreated wasone of the pyrimds.
2. This was important to ancient Egypt because it was where the pharoah would be buried.
3. I recreated this element of Egypt by using sandstone and stacking it at a certain angle to make the pyrimd.
4. It is similar to ancient Egypt because Egyptians built the pyrimids to bury there pharoah in.
5.I can make the burial room in the pyrimd for King Tut.
Why did they build the pyramids?
They built them for monumental tombs for the pharaohs.
Why did they mummify the pharaoh?
They believed he would go to the afterlife.
Why did they use birds in their hieroglyphics?
The Egyptians were keen of the world around them and they adored the birds.
Why was their way of writing so complicated?
It was complicated because they used no punctuation and there is over 700 hieroglyphics in the egyptian alphabet.
Did the slaves actually build the pyramids?
Poor Egyptian families came from the north and south to work on the pyramids.
1. I recreated the two story houses from Ancient Mesopotamia.
2. It was important to the people of Mesopotamia because its were they lived. The richer people of Mesopotamia lived in the two story houses and the houses were closer to the Zigguraut.
3. I recreated the two story house by building a house with two stories of bricks.